The company shall bear in mind that it has a duty to the public to protect all personal information (including but not limited to Individual Number and Specific Personal Information, hereinafter referred to as “personal information, etc.”) in its possession, protect the rights of individuals, and carry out all operations (affiliate services, in-house media services and other advertising-related services) in accordance with applicable legislation pertaining to personal information. The company also establishes a privacy management system, in order to put the following policy into practice, and monitors the latest trends in information technology, shifts in public demand, and changes in the business environment at all times. The company hereby pledges to do all these, and to make ongoing improvements on a companywide scale.
- As part of its operations (affiliate services, in-house media services and other advertising-related services), the company only obtains, uses and provides personal information, etc. insofar as is necessary for the purposes of adequately carrying out its business, hiring employees and implementing personnel management. It not handles personal information, etc. beyond the scope that is necessary to achieve those specified purposes.
- The company complies with all legislation, government guidelines and other rules relating to the protection of personal information.
- The company implements reasonable security measures and invest management resources, wherever possible depending on the current state of its business, in order to prevent the risk of personal information, etc. being leaked, lost or damaged, and continues to improve its personal information security systems on an ongoing basis. In the event of an emergency, the company takes remedial action as quickly as possible.
- The company responds to complaints and advices, regarding the handling of personal information, etc., quickly, honestly and appropriately.
- The company reviews its privacy management system as and when necessary, based on changes in the surrounding environment, and continue to make improvements on an ongoing basis.
The company issues a copy of this policy to all employees in order to raise awareness. It also takes steps to ensure that this policy is accessible at all times, by posting it on the company’s website and printing it in pamphlets for instance.
Revised on December 28, 2015
Revised on February 28, 2017
F@N Communications Inc.
Yasuyoshi Yanagisawa, President
F@N Communications, Inc.
Aoyama Diamond Building (2F), 1-1-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku,