- Stock Code
- Company name
- F@N Communications, Inc.
- Listed exchange
- Tokyo Stock Exchange 1st Section
- Fiscal year
- January 1 through December 31 of each calendar year
- Annual shareholders’
- held annually in March
- Record Date
[ Annual Shareholders’ Meeting ]December 31 of each year[ End-of-term Dividend ]December 31 of each year[ Interim Dividend ]interim dividends shall be made on June 30,
When otherwise necessary, they shall be made on a date announced in advance.
About Filings and Inquiries regarding Stock, including Change of Address
For shareholders holding accounts with a brokerage firm, we request that inquiries and filings such as change of address be addressed to the brokerage firm. For shareholders who do not hold an account with a brokerage firm, please contact the telephone number below regarding inquiries.
- Administrator of Shareholder Registry and Administrative Authority for Special Accounts
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Ltd.
1-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Administrator of Shareholder Registrys Management Office
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Ltd. Management Office Stock Transfer Agency Department 1-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
[ Mailing Address ]Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Ltd. Stock Transfer Agency
Department 2-8-4 Izumi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 168-0063[Inquiries by Telephone]Toll-free: 0120-782-031[ Web page URL ]
About Special Accounts
Accounts (called Special Accounts) were set up with the aforementioned administrator of the shareholder registry, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Ltd., for shareholders who did not use JASDEC (Japan Securities Depository Center) prior to the shift to the Electronic Share Certificate System. For inquiries regarding Special Accounts or filings such as change of address, please contact the telephone number of inquiries listed above.
* As of April 1, 2012, the company of the administrator of the shareholder registry and administrative authority for special accounts has changed from “The Sumitomo Trust and Banking, Co., Ltd.” to “Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Ltd.”
Announcements shall be displayed on our homepage.
In the event that it is not possible to make announcements electronically due to unavoidable circumstances, announcements shall be made through “Nihon Keizai Shimbun.”